Saturday, April 2, 2011

SF

I'm in San Francisco, and it is SO much warmer than Michigan, oh snap.

I have yet to go on a run, but I'm planning on going out later today. Tomorrow my 16 mile run-to-the-bridge-and-back, so I'm excited to see more of the city...but not the actual running aspect. That's 3 hours I could be spending shopping, or eating (or napping...old habits die hard).

Stay tuned for better SF stories (and pictures...oh, and I'm going to the "Full House" house today, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited out of my mind)

2 comments:

  1. but seriously i just caught up with my reading of your posts and you crack me up! It's great inspiration for my tri too! Running is definitely my weak spot. I was thinking about your running journey when I hit my first 6.5 mile run today! (which for me is long long long lol!)

    ReplyDelete